Vintage waxed canvas Safari Bag (No. 4)
Great statement bag, in Espresso Brown & black waxed canvas
Fold over style... carry it folded or stuff it to the brim and carry by the handles!
Not afraid of water! Better than leather.
Eco cotton canvas interior in natural
Super Lightweight (which we need when adding all the weight of all our girl stuff!)
* Lightweight & durable
* Approx: 14" tall X 16" wide X 5" deep Purse Body
* 6 Interior slip pockets to carry your i-pod, cell phone, sunglasses, etc.
* Two handles in brown leather
* Removable, adjustable web shoulder strap (wear it cross body 54")
* Zipper Top close
* Silver hardware and purse feet
*Eco Friendly cotton interior
*6 open pockets for personal items... cell, keys, lip gloss, wallet, etc.
*Room for i pad, book, daily necessities
*Removable Foam padded camera carrier:
Exterior walls & bottom of the bag are padded
Second layer of waterproof electronics foam on bottom
3 Sections for:
Dslr (with or without lens) most regular size 5 x 4.5 cameras
will fit nicely with a lens attached + 2 additional lenses or battery charger, flash drive etc.
1 stationary padded pocket... think extra batteries, memory cards and more!
Sure to bring a smile to your face each time you use them... (not to mention a stream of Compliments)
Life is messy, at least we can LOOK pulled together!
Machine wash on gentle cycle, air dry.... (repeat if life takes you places:)
- Made from waxed cotton made here in the US - also known as oilskin - in warm colours with a . This is a 12oz medium-weight cotton canvas fabric which has been impregnated and dyed with natural oils and waxes to render a water and weather-resistant finish which will age beautifully over time, acquiring a patina much like leather.
Care of Waxed Canvas:
Do not dry clean, machine wash, or machine dry waxed canvas.
Just hose it off !
"BUT EVERYTHING SHOULD BE DONE IN A FITTING AND ORDERLY
WAY" 1 CORINTHIANS 14:40